Everyone agrees that America is polarized, with ever-hardening positions held by people less and less willing to listen to one another. No one agrees on what to do about it. One solution that hasn’t yet been tried, says Adam Hamilton, is for thinking persons of faith to model for the rest of the country a richer, more thoughtful conversation on the political, moral, and religious issues that divide us.
This DVD features Adam Hamilton presenting the insights found in the book in his engaging style. Each of the five sessions contains 8–10 minutes of video and is perfect for group or individual study and helps participants delve into the topics:
- Where Faith and Politics Meet Christ
- Christians, and Culture Wars
- How Should We Live? The Ethics of Jesus
- Spiritual Maturity and Seeing Gray
- What Would Jesus Say to America?